Below is how I typically set my screen up when using CAT control and Spotting. It’s been a few weeks since I was able to be on the radio. WOW lots of changes. Here are my questions:
1. Is there a way relocate the pop up that has the call sign frequency etc? I would like to be able to grab it with the mouse pointer and slide it so it’s not blocking the spotting maps.
2. I used to be able to click on a spot, see the info then double click to send to log/tune radio. Now one click displays info, sends to log and tunes radio. Can the “one click” be turned off? or can we set it to display the spot info by hovering over the spot? Sometimes I like to see the info before having the radio tuned to the frequency. Are the settings available already and I haven’t found them yet?
