I wanted to buy the QTH T-shirt in the WRL store, but when I looked at the code beneath the text “QTH is where the heart is” I noticed the “R” in “heart” is wrong. I’m going to hold off buying the shirt .
73s
Mark
I wanted to buy the QTH T-shirt in the WRL store, but when I looked at the code beneath the text “QTH is where the heart is” I noticed the “R” in “heart” is wrong. I’m going to hold off buying the shirt .
73s
Mark
Hey sorry about that - we’ll get it fixed real quick!
I will buy one for sure!
Buy the shirt with the error… it will be a collectible! ![]()
The error is there so guys like me don’t have to endure the shame of their shirt sending better code than we do.
Hi Mark,
Thank you for catching that, and we’re sorry for the mistake! The Morse code has now been corrected, and the updated QTH T-shirt is ready to purchase in the store. We appreciate your support!
No problem, I know you will.
73s
KA5UTN
The new shirt looks great! Thank you so much.
73s
KA5UTN
You’re most welcome, KA5UTN! We are grateful for your valuable feedback ![]()