QSL cards | Other | KI5ZAF

New feature request by KI5ZAF!

Hey everyone,
I’ve been playing around with the new QSL card designer that dropped recently, and I am absolutely loving it. As one of the beta testers, I’ve been messing with it, and it’s a huge step forward.
While messing around with the layout, a few ideas popped into my head that I think would make the workflow even smoother for everyone:
• More background templates: The current ones look great, but having a wider variety of radio-themed or scenic backgrounds to choose from right out of the gate would be awesome.
• Saved message templates: It would be a massive timesaver if we could write a standard message (like “Thanks for the QSO, 73!”) and save it as a template to auto-fill the message box on future cards.
• Bulk sending & status page: Manually sending cards one by one can get a bit tedious after a busy weekend on the air. A dedicated page showing all our un-QSL’ed contacts who are also WRL members would be incredible. Ideally, it would show whether they’ve already confirmed the contact on their end, letting us select multiple contacts and blast out our cards in bulk.
Thanks to the team for all the hard work on this feature.
What do the rest of you think?
73!

1 Like

Good ideas! I’m also enjoying the QSL designer/sender addition. A few more things to add:

-More options for QSO information instead of just the boxes. Maybe allow us to have it across the bottom.

-The ability to save our own templates for future use.

-Allow us to do a quick edit to a card before sending

1 Like