Debian Linux version of app fails to update from v0.2.0 to v0.2.2

I have the v0.2.0 *.deb version of World Radio league installed on Linux Mint.

When launched I am receving an error message App update failed: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘info’).

When trying to click the download link for the *.deb version it is giving the 404 download error.

Jason

@KT5OK Hey Jason,

Open a terminal and uninstall the current version you have installed by running:

sudo dpkg --purge world-radio-league-desktop

Then download the latest version from this link: WRLDesktop-v0.2.2-Linux-MapboxFix - Google Drive

Then open a terminal and install it via:

sudo dpkg -i packageName.deb

Thanks & 73
Brad K4AZE

@K4AZE Hi Brad,

Thanks for the download link. I had no trouble removing the old version and installing the latest one.

I am excited to try out the FT8 integration. Will be great being able to do do everything from within the app.

73,

Jason KT5OK

@KT5OK GREAT! Glad you were able to get it going. Its still a work in progress but we’ll have some fixes and new updates coming next week.

@

@K4AZE I was able to try out the new v0.2.2 version today. CAT control was no longer work through my DR-891 Digirig with my FT-891. I even though I already had WRL Integrations v1.1.6 installed I tried reinstalling it and did not get it to work.

It did work fine with WRL Desktop v0.2.0 and WRL Integrations v1.1.6 prior to the newer version. It worked previously with WRL Desktop v0.2.0 and I beleive it was WRL Integrations v1.1.3 or v1.1.4.

I just thought that I’d report back my experience. I do know things are a work in progress. Keep up the amazing work you are all doing. :slight_smile:

73,

Jason