Updated to new version 0.2.1

I have updated to the new version that includes ft-8/ft-4. it receives well, keys radio but no transmit signal. wsjt-x works well. I can not disable ft-8/ft-4 feature in wrl app so I can continue to log my ft-8 contacts from wsft-x.

1 Like

@KF4PGW We will get this added in the next release next week

2 Likes

I had to bump my TX audio up to like 90%

1 Like

You can shut cat control off and then it will be like previous version. Just tried this.

2 Likes

I love the idea of having ft-8/ft-4 all in the app. but it is just not working right just yet

1 Like

OK, so it’s not me… I can’t get it to work with my 705 or 891. I am running from a Mac. The waterfall could use some work as well. I am excited to get this working.