Hawaii...a country? Or is it just Florida now?

So not sure what’s going on here, but we may need to check on Florida to make sure Isaias didn’t relocate it. Also, I’m faaaaairly certain Hawaii joined the Union a while back and is more of a state than a country. I’m not great at geography, but I have questions.

HI and AK are separate entities from the USA for DXCC purposes.

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

think what they are meaning is the map shows Florida but the DXCC shows Hawaii

I see that now. That’s usually an incorrect grid entered by the other station in their profiles. This is ssb, but you see that on ft8 from time to time where stations will appear on gridtracker in all sorts of unusual places.

1 Like

@AC3I Hey Will,

Too funny, so this happened because for whatever reason you have the ‘Their Country’ set as ‘Hawaii’ and not United States (see below)

This contact also has a park added and i double checked all the data the park data is correct so i’m not exactly sure how that even happened but its all been fixed in your account.

1 Like