Second Operator Log Upload help

I had 2 park activations today. I had a second operator with me. I had read that if I use a comma after my Callsign and add their call sign when creating my logbook that should work. Now I cannot upload these to POTA as it says My call and their call is not registered as a user. I also cant seem to change the logbook back to just me as a single operator. Any help in greatly appreciated.

@K9DUD Hey Doug,

So thats actually not how that works, entering a comma is for when you are logging a contact with multiple operators (see screen recording below).

I found the logbook you were referring to ‘Quakertown 9/28/2026’. i’ve fixed this logbook and provided links to the pota logs below.

K9DUD - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vPvnePGHp1b_8oKu_mEJ0raPCC-Jq-ki/view?usp=sharing
K9KCH - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WETWOtQIs9auKcqHND2sNq2Pr4_W-ta_/view?usp=sharing

In the future If you need to export these logbooks for another operator you can simply go into the logbook and then goto logbook settings then click export at the top to goto the export section, then there is a spot that says “Export Log for Another Operator”, there; just enter the callsign of the other operator and click ‘export US-xxxx ADIF’ and it will export the pota logbook with the other users callsign.

The comma separated logging is used when logging contacts (not for setting up logbooks): Export Logbook for Another Operator for POTA & comma separated logging | Loom

Thank you! I also have another logbook from yesterday that has this same problem as well. Can you fix that one as well?

Thanks so much for your time!

Doug

@K9DUD That one exported as expected with just your callsign. Just export it using the ‘Export US-XXX ADIF’ option and then go into it, goto logbook settings and click export at the top then enter the other operators callsign under the ‘Export logbook for another operator’ and then click the ‘Export US-xxx ADIF’ option as well